No load is worth injury to our drivers or others. We make it the responsibility of all Indian River team members to be well versed, well informed, and well trained with our safety measures. From compliance training to safety standards, our team members highly value the well-being of customers, co-workers, and the general public. This does not just stop at training. It starts there and continues with our safety measures such as company provided equipment, safety inspections, and 24-hour emergency contact and breakdown assistance.
Many companies tout safety as a big priority. Priorities, however, change as time rolls along. For us, Safety is a value – it’s part of everything we do. From the proper sanitization of our tanks to our ongoing driver safety training, Indian River Transport always takes the safe route.
Some of our driver focused safety measures include:
- 24-hour breakdown assistance
- 24-hour emergency contact in case of accidents
- Online web training to ensure our drivers always train on the latest safety standards
- Ongoing safety training to drive ongoing driver performance improvements
- Company provided safety equipment (vest, hard hat, etc.)
- Preventative vehicle safety inspections ensuring equipment is safe to operate
- DOT physicals monitored to ensure driver health